After visiting the gorgeous Golden Gate Bridge, we wanted to do something really fun for Reddington. He had been such a trooper ALL day in & out of the car & stroller. It was time to let him run free! We happened upon Golden Gate Park & were anything BUT disappointed. It was the perfect place to let him enjoy himself. Since we still had the Rental Car, we were able to navigate our way through the City & find the perfect place on a gorgeous day to enjoy our boy! The pictures definitely speak for themselves & show just how happy Reddington was to be at a place designed for his age.
Afterwards, we ventured back down to Fisherman's Wharf to dine at Joe's Crab Shack. My very first time, ever! I have to admit - - it was just O.K. I mean, I am your 'Chicken - - maybe - Tilapia - girl' at Red Lobster. I'm not a big fish kind of girl but, I have to admit, I thought there would be SOMETHING other than Sea Food on the Menu & there just wasn't! That's alright, because I enjoyed the experience & loved watching my hubby indulge himself.
We had a GREAT day- - jam packed, lots of sights to see & enjoy, & a great time had by all. By the time we returned the Rental Car at dusk & arrived at our hotel, we were exhausted from a fun-filled, sight seeing DAY!



No comments:
Post a Comment