Thursday, September 8, 2011

Forever Friends...

I met Heather in 7th Grade as she moved to Mt. Zion from Pensacola, FL.  She had family here so she moved up here along with her mom & brother, Nick.  They only lived here for 1 year as they HATED the weather & returned to Florida.  (That was a sad, sad day!)  I was in her wedding in June 2009 found here.  She recently visited the area for a family wedding & we had the pleasure of meeting her, her twin girls (Emmalynn & Katelynn), her mom, & step-dad in Casey, IL at Richards Farm Restaurant to catch-up.  We sure missed her hubby, Brett, who was coaching football & couldn't make the trip!  It was a great visit, as always, and not near long enough.
(And yes, I look like a hot, sweaty mess.  Thank goodness I've lost about 5lbs since these pics were taken ;) 








No comments: