Somewhere, somehow, I heard awhile back about Renegade Craft Fairs. They take place a few times a year in different cities around the country. My friend, Kristin, & I have talked about this because she lives in Chicago which is one of the locations that Renegade visits. She went to the Christmas Renegade Fair last year & loved it. It's basically all handmade items for sale a lot like my favorite website, etsy. WELL, guess what?! SAN FRANCISCO IS ONE OF THE CITIES, TOO! (along with Boston, New York, & a couple of others) During our trip, I picked up a random newspaper-type booklet that listed SF events. Lo & behold, there was an advertisement for "Renegade Craft Fair" on July 9th. I couldn't believe it. It was the day before our departure & we didn't have any plans. It was destiny! Ok, that was a little bit dramatic, LOL. Honestly, if I went, great, if I didn't, I was fine with that, too. However, the more I thought about going, the more excited I was to happen upon a fun experience. After mentioning it to Nathan, he was all about going to see a movie while Reddington & I scoped out the Renegade Craft Fair. Decision made!
My only Renegade purchase is shown in the very first photo above. I had been wanting a flower necklace but hadn't seen any with a crystal attached, too. It is called "Rose Crystal Necklace" purchased from I Adorn U. I recently checked out her etsy shop & was surprised to find out that the chandelier crystal piece was from an old Las Vegas Chandelier. How cool is that?!
Afterwards, we met up with Nathan for dinner at Lori's Diner - a San Francisco Tradition. It is a nostalgic 1950's - theme diner.
chalkboards
fake taxidermy hooks
Renegade was held in this huge building right on the Pier
Lori's Diner
Sunday (7.10.11)
"Bye, Bye fountain!"





No comments:
Post a Comment