Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let's Be Honest...

& let me just admit- right here, right now- that I am not a "skinny food eating kind of girl."  OK?  When it comes to toss salad, cole slaw, side salads, etc...they are just not my thing.  {Unless, of course, it's a Caesar Salad at say, Red Lobster, & I don't think those really count -as a skinny food- because of all the calories in the dressing.  Back to my main point >>> I will skip the salad if it comes with a meal because why eat something you don't enjoy? All that to say, there's ONE salad that I absolutely LOVE & will consume every last bite of it until it's gone!
Oriental Cole Slaw
1 (16oz.) pkg. of Cole Slaw
5 Green Onions- chopped
2 pkgs. Chicken Ramen Noodles
1/2 c. Sugar
1/4 c. Oil
1/3 c. Vinegar
2 pkgs. Chicken Ramen Seasoning Mix
1/2 c. Sunflower Seeds

Mix Cole Slaw, Green Onions, & Sunflower seeds- set aside.  Mix Sugar, Oil, Vinegar, & Ramen Seasoning.  Add the liquid mixture to Cole Slaw mix.  Add noodles (broken up) just before serving. Eat it & pretend that it's skinny girl food!  :)  

No comments: