HoltFam3 recently made it's very first trek to Bloomington for the 3rd Sunday Market. I was completely shocked when Nathan said he wanted to join my sister's family there for Father's Day 2011. We all LOVED it. They had been numerous times but it was our first & definitely won't be our last!!! I loved the variety- home decor, baked goods, furniture, dishes, & MORE. We enjoyed Chili's afterwards & a little Coldstone Creamery for dessert. It was a wonderful Father's Day!
My goods:
Mini Shopping Cart: $5
Bowling Pin: $1
Wooden Box: $5
Beverage Cart: $10
Antique Tractor: $5
{Reddington is holding up his new tractor in the pic below}
Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband. I am so glad that God gave us a son & blessed us by allowing us to become parents. You are a wonderful father to Reddington! He is your #1 fan!
Nathan picked out this gorgeous chest made from a barn door (the top) & a 4-panel door (sides, bottom) dating back to the 1800's. It is now in our living room full of Reddington's toys. It is incredible!
It was purchased from a booth called:
BARN Trash;
Carlinville, IL
After we arrived home, my parents stopped by for a few minutes. I was so glad that I was able to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day. He truly is one-of-a-kind & is a remarkable Dad to us girls. We are blessed!


No comments:
Post a Comment