madness that hubs of mine starts itching for us to host campfires, friends, church peeps, weiner roasts, s'mores...ok, you get the idea. I do love to entertain it can just turn out to be
a lot of work especially when we host on a Friday night after a long week of work. I don't have to worry too much about the state of my house - - just the state of my yard which is much scarier! Late September we hosted a fire with drinks & s'mores to keep it light & easy for Married Couples from our church. It was more relaxed than ever & pure bliss. I actually sat on my bum & socialized inbetween running that potty-training boy of mine back & forth to the john* I took a few photos to show you the event & the handful of Fall goodies that I threw out so that the guests would feel welcome & reminded that Fall is
near here~
S'mores Station:
Drink Station:
Indoor Decor
here
No comments:
Post a Comment