Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cousins Campout 2011


FORGIVE ME that my posts are consistently out of order.  To post pictures I am taking them from my camera, phone, & my sister's camera so sometimes I have to wait to get pics from her to do posts.  This post was one of those times.*
Summer fun continues . . . In July my parents hosted a "Cousins Campout."  Tatum & I were both available with the kids so we decided to have a sleepover & do some activities together that we just hadn't had time for.  This involved some sprinkler fun, cupcakes, & a boat ride.  It was an inexpensive couple of days & turned out perfect.  The home-made Cinnamon Rolls sure didn't hurt, either! It was good to be 'home' if just for a night.  The kids slept on retro cots from the 1970's.  My parents scooped them up when we were in Kansas for my Grandpa's Funeral.  Wonderful memories were re-lived as my sister & I always slept on these green/red/yellow plaid cots when visiting my grandparents each summer for a week (see final picture).  We are hoping to make this an annual summer tradition if my parents will have us all, again!


















 

No comments: