Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Little Love, A Little Georgetown...

In this post I mentioned an upcoming SPECIAL DELIVERY to celebrate my Valentine a week early. We sure enjoyed a rare treat, Georgetown Cupcakes! I have to say>>>>> I actually had the flu the day they were delivered! I was completely bummed.  Nathan & Reddington were able to enjoy 1 that evening.  Nathan got the flu the next day & was so sick.  In 4 days of the flu I lost 7 pounds & Nathan had the flu for 2 days losing 17 pounds! Bizarre, huh?! So, these cupcakes are actually in our freezer! I have been thinking about them lately & plan to get them out to defrost in the next day or 2. I can't wait to really enjoy them!





 


1 comment:

The NV Mingays said...

So sad. :( Glad everyone is feeling better so you can enjoy them! Just means you'll have to get them again so you can try them fresh! Have a good weekend~