Theme: Our original plan was for our family & friends to accompany us to Jupiter's & The Monster Jam. Thus, the "Monster" theme was born. However, The Monster Jam ended up being a month earlier than usual & I had a work conflict which led me feeling like I would be completely rushed if I had work + a birthday party at Jupiter's + The Monster Jam crammed into one Saturday an hour from home. Not to mention TMJ tickets were outrageously priced! It was $99 for the three of us to attend >>>> GASP!
Therefore, we gifted him the tickets for Christmas & were still able to enjoy it together. I already had my heart set on the expensive "Monster" invites from Tiny Prints so I continued with the theme for Reddington's Birthday Dinner at The Main Hangar. Just like Milannah's 1st Birthday Party, we only invited our immediate families & great grandparents. It was PERFECT. We were still able to celebrate our boy without all of the stress of throwing a "big party." The best part? No mess for me!




































1 comment:
Great pictures!!!
XOXO,
KP
Post a Comment