Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Milannah Joy is 1! {Simple Red/Pink Party}

Merry Christmas to all!
Invite posted here.
While out celebrating Jesus' Birthday today, I thought I would set Milannah's 1st Birthday pictures to post on the blog.  Obviously, they will not do our girl justice since I can't share her beautiful face with you! She was a doll at her little family party.
Since her birthday is so close to Christmas we decided on a small party at our local Monical's Pizza.  There were 19 invited- immediate families & great grandparents.  I did a smash cake, iced chocolate chip cookies (Red & Pink Chevron icing, half with a white "M" & half with a white "1"), balloons, & the turquoise high chair.  It was wonderful to throw a small, stress FREE party! We plan to do the same thing for Reddington's 4th Birthday on February 5th!













See you after the New Year...here's to a wonderful, prayer-filled, love abounding 2013!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cake! Too cute! So sad that we missed those sweet faces over the holidays!

XOXO,

KP