As I mentioned before, our team that's traveling to Ethiopia recently hosted a 5K/1 Mile Fun Run. We had a lot of support & over 100 road runners on race day. My parents helped us with fundraising tables as I'm sellng "My Comfort Cross" & my sister is selling "That's My Pan." My immunizations have set me back quite a bit- I have raised about $2100.00 after paying for those. We have officially booked our airfare; it is really starting to seem REAL! Our travel dates are: June 13, 2013 to June 24, 2013. Our flight will be STL to Washington D.C. and Washington D.C. to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. That is a long time without my babies!! Please continue to pray for all of those involved, including safe travel, & lives changed.
Group Photo: I believe there's 19 of us going!
Maddix planned to do the 1 Mile Fun Run. At the last minute, he decided to do the 5K. We were so proud of him! Ava decided to run with him at the end so she's a few steps behind. :-)
{Below: Alicia awarding the "Best Costume" Award}
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment