Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"Santa's coming! I know him...

...I KNOW HIM!" -Buddy the Elf
We love an adventure or an event as a way for Reddington to sit on Santa's lap & share his Christmas List.  This year we tried something brand new that I hope will become our "Santa Tradition."  The Main Hangar which is the restaurant at our local airport "flew Santa in" escorted by a fire truck for the big event.  Santa took photographs with each child, gave out treat bags, & listened to their wish lists.  It was a total blast! We made reservations as they served a delicious breakfast buffet, as well.  They were completely booked & we were so glad we got reservations when we did!




 





  




See you next year, Santa Claus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Let me know when this event is next year! Would love to take Ryan's youngest niece!

XOXO,

KP