Monday, December 17, 2012

Celebrating the PINK!



I remember the day like it was yesterday... Our family of 3 went about our Saturday routine- less than 10 days before Christmas.  Reddington & I went to church to set up my "Ethiopia Fundraising Table." Little did we know, our miracle baby girl & little sister was about to be born! At 4:51 p.m. on Sat., December 17th, 2011 Milannah Joy was born weighing 5 lbs & 18" long.  
We are overwhelmed with gratitude to think that "the Lord created her inmost being; He knit her together in her mother's womb" for US! (Psalm 139:13) 
I was praying that we would receive a call in 2012 for a newborn.  I remember thinking to myself that if that was actually going to happen, there was a good chance that the birth mom was pregnant NOW.  Only the Lord knew that my thought was a reality!
TODAY we celebrate the PINK in our house that we believe will become our Adopted Daughter in 2013. Happy 1st Birthday to our joy for such a time as this... Miss Milannah Joy Holt! You are loved, chosen, & will be ours for the rest of our days. You are SO LOVED my Dear, so loved! 

No comments: