There are only a couple of things I desire for our current home & one of those would be a
mud room. I'm not sure if it's the actual space or the fact that it is an orgranizer's dream! Unfortunately, the project seemed like it took
forever. Oh wait, it did! :-) Since I can only paint on the weekends during naptime & occassionally in the evenings for a bit of time, this project took much longer than I expected. We ended up with 2 places to hang pictures, artwork, invitations, etc. We also have 5 hooks that can hold coats, hats, back packs, & so on.
*HUGE "Thank You" to my hubs. Most projects that are diy I can pretty much manage on my own. However, when I need him, he's there and he rocked this hallway re-do. Thank you, dear!
{Below: Reddington & Milannah cheering on Daddy as he worked on the wainscoting. He loved their support :-)
1 comment:
Nice work! I also would love a mud room and just this weekend figured out where we are going to squeeze in coat hooks into our hallway. Great minds thing alike! Although your spot for hanging things is adorable and I might just copy that. :)
Post a Comment