Considering my hubby's birthday is in November + he's never seen without a 'stache, I find
this fundraiser kind of ironic. We celebrated his 30th with
A Bit of a Mustache Bash. Let me back up, if you don't mind... Months ago I started planning this elabroate "Mustache Bash" for him complete with hundreds of 'staches to celebrate his dirty thirty- Weiner Roast style. Unfortunately, he decided to clean up the back yard (leaves, tree limbs, crazy plants, etc) about 2 weeks too late & I couldn't go ahead with all of my big plans for his bash. We had a couple of low-key family things planned & were going to roll with it that way. Unfortunately, neither of them turned out as planned and with about 6 days notice I threw together
A Bit of a Mustache Bash. Thank goodness we had a great turnout & my hubby was happy! I laughed at calling the event "Third Time's a Charm" since it was my 3rd attempt at celebrating my main squeeze... mustache & all! I will let the pictures do the talking...
{Below: N pretending that he caught his beard on fire. LOL}
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Looks like a good time was had by all! Can't wait to hear all about the details!
XOXO,
KP
Post a Comment