Tuesday, February 5, 2013

4 Years Ago He Stole It...

...my heart that is! And I would gladly do it all over, again! Reddington is turning out to be more than I imagined & I'm more in love with him more, now, than ever.  One of our focus' lately has been on listening.  Multiple times a day he repeats after me: "I am a kind boy who listens & loves Jesus!"  If he grows up to do those 3 things I would be one proud Mama! When I tuck him in bed each night he always says, "Love you to the moon, Mama!"  He sure brings more joy to my life than I ever thought possible.


Happy 4th Birthday, Reddington Forrest! 

  



4th Birthday Interview {below}:
Check out his 3rd Birthday Interview here

What is your name? >> Insert silly boy here... He was in no mood to be serious ;-) "Monkey goes to petting zoo"

How old are you? "3 1/2"

What is your favorite color? "Red"

What do you think about Milannah? "She's a good girl.  I love her so much."

Who is your best friend? "Milannah, Max, Shark Boy, Batman, Lava Girl"

What is your favorite animal? "Monkeys, Penguins"

What do you want to be when you grow-up? "Daddy Monkey"

Whose house do you play at when Mama is working? "Erin's, Carter Ace's"

What do you like to watch on t.v.? "Superheroes, Captain America"

What is your favorite book? "Superheroes, Lego Books"

Where do you want to go: "To the petting zoo where I can hug the animals."

When is your birthday? "Wednesday February 5th" {his party is on a Wed. so he was partly correct} 

What makes you happy? "Daddy home, Mommy home, Milannah home, Wearing my Santa's Helper jammies"

What makes you cry? "My daddy when he's gone at work."

What is your favorite food to eat? "Krekel's, Peanut Butter & Jelly at home, Chicken"

What is your favorite song to sing? "I love everyone in the family that's a song"

What toys do you like to play? "Four wheelers, tow trucks, semis, trailers, Jeeps"

Who do you love? "Everyone"




No comments: