Monday, March 4, 2013

All Aboard!

For Reddington's 4th birthday gift we treated him to a day in The Windy City with our friends, Ryan & Kristin.  We had never taken him on the train & decided to do so this time. He loved it! He is already talking about his next train ride.  We met Ryan & Kristin at our favorite, The Cheesecake Factory.  We then went to The Field Museum & enjoyed the sites along with the 3-D movie, Waking the T-Rex. The weather was perfect & we enjoyed our time with just our boy- that RARELY happens with the princess around! 





{Cheesecake Factory: our fav!}



{The Field Museum}


  







See you next time, Windy City!

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

I love Sue the T-Rex! I can't wait to take G up to the Shedd. I know he'll enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a fun day!

XOXO,

KP