Friday, March 8, 2013

Home Tour: Front Room {Spring is here...}


... at least INSIDE our house! We're ready for Spring.  Yes, there's still snow on the ground but since it is the month of Easter, we are ready! I recently finished up my "Happy Spring" shelf & am happy with the results.  I'm so glad that I have chosen to only decorate 1 major place in my home & 1 other small area.  It just takes the stress off of holiday decorating! I can manage to decorate this 1 main area & not worry about anything else if I don't want to.  I've also cleared out a lot of holiday decor that I didn't love.  That has helped with the basement/storage clean-up & organization.
Without further ado, here's my very simple, yet festive large shelf aka my mantle with detail pictures below.












 


The chair is located in the corner: The IKEA shelf is located Northeast of it.  
 

Entryway with a few small touches of Spring:



Framed print says "Spring"

 

 "Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name."  -Romans 1: 4-5

Happy Spring! Happy Easter!

No comments: