Home Tour: Front Room {SUMMER}
I was anxious for Fall to arrive as it is one of my favorite seasons. In the Midwest it's everyone's favorite season, I think! :-) We love football, s'mores, going to The Great Pumpkin Patch, wearing hoodies, & so on. I was excited, as usual, to decorate for Fall. I still have my front porch to do & since I'm starting to see pumpkins for sale, I'm ready to begin! For now, enjoy my large IKEA shelf decor & my entryway. Burlap is definitely a must for Fall decor this year. I have a large stash that I refuse to part with. I've been told that fabric stores like Heavenly Hobby Lobby are SOLD OUT!
After going to a couple of "Fall Festivals" & purchasing a few Fall goodies, I just had to add them to my Fall Decor. Also, my fresh flowers {sadly} saw their final days so I replaced the flowers with other goodies. Here are a few updated pics of the new goods :-)
The chair is located in the corner: The IKEA shelf is located Northeast of it. I covered pillows I already had & made the flower out of extra fabric from the Nursery & scrapbook papers.
Entryway:
Favorites right now:
-Chevron
-Ruffles
-Burlap
-Fresh Flowers


1 comment:
CUTE! Thanks for sharing!
That blue dresser with the colorful art above it is SO fun!... and you KNOW I love me a good chevron pillow :)
xoxo
Post a Comment