Earlier this summer
High 5 Photography hosted a giveaway that included a portrait session & a custom banner from
Petals. I entered my kiddos in it hoping to win but not expecting to, of course. To my surprise, they were selected & Elizabeth did a wonderful job capturing my two! Her editing was fantastic. I couldn't believe the difference in some of the "before" & "after" images. She posted a handful on
facebook so I'm able to share them here. The rest were posted on a private side for us to order from but are not available to be posted online. I don't even know if I would say that these are the best ones, in my opinion, but they are the ones that Elizabeth posted so they're the only ones I can share. Too bad you can't see my blonde hair, blue-eyed beauty in ALL her glory. Someday! Enjoy what you can see of her for now! :-)
Special thanks to:
Elizabeth Highcock,
High 5 Photography (Photos)
Keri,
Petals Gift Shop (Personalized Banner)
My Sister (Vintage Camera)
Ashley,
Gaga for Bows (Feather Hair Bow)
Erin (Tutu Outfit for Milannah)
No comments:
Post a Comment