Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day? No Way!


First "School" post here
Ideally, I would have tons of cute, edited photos of my favorite boy, Reddington.  He was quite a joy on his First Day of School.  He did every pose, smile, & crazy face imaginable! He loved releasing his balloons & even offered one to an elderly gentleman on his morning walk in the park.  Unfortunately, I was a hot mess of tears a couple of nights ago when we discovered that we lost some of our photos INCLUDING my boy's First EVER day of school.  I have a mere 2 photos of my boy that I took on my phone & I am so grateful.  I would be an absolute wreck if I didn't have a single one. I can't even fathom that.  Thank goodness it is not the case! I hope I can come back to you in a few weeks & say that the photos have been recovered.  Until then, this will have to do. Now do you see why I am crazy about this boy?! He rocks my world, y'all.  There is nothing like the love I have for my first-born, passionate, animated boy. 
I do have the photos from his "First Day of School" cake which he thoroughly enjoyed & I will share those photos soon!




1) What is your teacher's name?
     "I don't know." I prompt him: "Mrs..." & he responds, "McDevitt!"
2) What was your favorite part of school today?
    "I like to play in the rice & toys."
3) What did you learn?
    "The letter 'a' 'p' goes with Uncle Larry's name 'cause it's his name."
4) What did you eat?
    "Snacks!"
5) Did you make any new friends?
    "Jaxon, Ethan, all my friends at school."
6) What do you think about your teacher?
    "I like her."
7) Did you have fun?
    "I play outside."
8) Do you want to go back?
    "Yes."

No comments: