Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Thought All Sunflowers Faced The Sun

  ...apparently this isn't always the case! It depends on the type of sunflower that is planted.  We learned that while on our photo shoot in the patch.  For over a year, I've wanted to have our pictures made in a field of sunflowers.  Thanks to Lori of Bettis Photography, she made it happen this year & we are elated.  She is brilliant, y'all! I gave you a sneek peek of one of our photos in this post.  So, here goes *some of our pictures.  We were thrilled with the amount of fabulous photos she captured in about 20 minutes.  It was so hot, I literally felt like I was melting.  Thank goodness the pictures don't reflect the heat.  These pictures are not near the quality they would be if purchased through her lab {like we do}.  I just wanted a handful to show you/scrapbook from the ones she posted on fb for a preview. Enjoy~







 {Party of 3}

No comments: