Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Home Tour: Main Bath {Urban Outfitters}

Recently I have been contemplating a change in our Main Bathroom.  The shower curtain I had in there was a hand-me-down from my sister & I recently noticed a few splashes of bleach on it.  I started looking for one that was unique & would work in my bathroom but really struggled to find something.  I was not interested in replacing anything except for the curtain.  I decided to look at Urban Outfitters since I really like the style of that brand & happened onto what I thought was an adorable, unique shower curtain that totally fit my style.  It seems like lately I have been into grey, chevron, & ruffles! {OH MY} :-)













I have really been slacking on the Disney posts. . . Probably because every single day since we returned I have been working on getting our house back in order.  Slowly but surely! I am almost there.  I have a few finishing touches as far as decor & some baseboards to apply a fresh coat of white paint to.  It will be a relief when it is finished! Ok, next will be a Disney post- Promise!

No comments: