Welcome visitors from Kelly's Korner. Enter my Target Gift Card GIVEAWAY here!
Well, I will admit I went a little overboard with my Chrtimas Decor pics. I basically do my trees and a few other things. I am not all about decorating my entire house. I would rather love everything I do and every decoration and enjoy it instead of covering the house for the sake of doing it. I feel like my decor is similar each year. I probably love it the most this year because I've gotten rid of some things I wasn't crazy about and added some wonderful goodies from a home decor shop in Downtown Decatur: Tournesol. I suppose this year's post is a little different than years past since I'm starting and ending with a pic of this crazy boy! He sure loves the trees. I promised not to turn them on until after Thanksgiving but how can I turn down that silly face when he asks me, "Mama, light the Christmas trees!"
OUTDOOR:
Outside I have an antique sleigh with festive wreath, Christmas pillows displayed, Santa, & an old tricycle underneath my green potting table.
I don't do a whole lot outside for two reasons:
1) When my trees are lit you can see them from outside through the front window
2) What I do looks really pretty with the red front door & tree lights in window.
INDOOR:
Hallmark Figure:
"Her wish was simple.
Peace in every season.
Joy in every heart
and a Mitten on every hand."
I can't wait to see all of your Christmas Decor~ I'll end with a final pic of my crazy 2 year old :)







No comments:
Post a Comment