Friday, May 23, 2014

Tea for 2!

TGIF!
I took a Personal Day on May 9th to attend the "Mother's Day Tea" at Reddington's school. What a wonderful little event! It started promptly at 10 a.m. I was so glad I arrived a little early as I got to watch Mrs. Marcia read the class' favorite book to them & they sang the song, "We Believe."
Mrs. Marcia started off with a couple of poems & a book about being a Mommy. Then, the kids did a little skit & sang a few songs.  They ended with introducing themselves, their moms, & saying something that they enjoy doing with their mom.  Reddington said: "My name is Reddington & my mom's name is Megan.  Something I like to do with my mom is go to the pool."  He then brought me a couple of gifts including flowers.  I pretty much cried the entire time.  My heart just bursts with love for this boy.






Mrs. Marcia & Mrs. Stacy

My friends & I are gradutation from pre-school & these are Reddington's favorites:
Favorite Center: Art
Favorite Project: Snowman
Favorite Field Trip: Scovill Zoo
Favorite Class Party: Harvest
Favorite Cooking Project: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Favorite Bible Story: Jonah
Favorite Song: God's Not Dead
Favorite Lunch: Peanut Butter & Jelly
Favorite Playground Activity: Swings
Funniest Classmate: Chase

No comments: