Monday, May 26, 2014

[New & Improved] Indoor Summer DECOR

Happy Memorial Day!
Only 3 days of school left until SUMMER... but who's counting?! I updated my indoor decor & wanted to share.  Since I was already making a few changes, I decided to change out a couple of pictures & add in the kids' new Spring pics.  I didn't plan for their outfits to match my decorations but they did. I love these 2 cuties!!
Here's last year's version







Entryway: 




Dining Room:
I'm loving this new wreath! I took a Christmas wreath that was lime/red & added the pinwheels to it.  Since I already had the paper, it cost me nothing to update it for Spring/Summer!

 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you can keep photos down that low. We have some built-ins that I'd love to put pictures on, but I know my kids would pull them down.