Thursday, May 8, 2014

Is This Getting Old? {Front Porch Flower Power}

Over the years I've featured different parts of our home under the "Home Tour" tab.  Since every year I do a {little} something different, I like to update or add to my posts.  I don't know if people care to see the same version with a few tweaks or not.  It really helps me the most because I look at past year's decor for ideas & to remind myself what I did & then I go from there...
So, here's last year's version
This year I wanted more than just flowers on my potting table.  I really love how it turned out & have to say it's probably my most favorite. Is that possible? I think I say that every year! Oops.  The reason I say that is because I spent more money ($70) that I ever have but the flowers are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.  So, yes, I think it was worth it. I will let you decide for yourself!
I only posted pics of the updates & didn't do close ups of the decor you've seen in the past such as the "Hello" sign or the wreath which can be found in last year's version.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I've just filled the same two planters on my front porch for the last few years. I'm planning to buy a couple of Boston ferns this weekend to hang on the front porch.