We finished my birthday celebration at The Majestic Hall. Often, my co-workers & I play BINGO on Thursday nights at The Moose Lodge in Charleston & always have a great time. I thought it would be something fun to do with everyone. We about fell off our chairs laughing when my sister unloaded a "lucky" troll & rabbits feet collection. Oh my word! Hilarious!
A+ Teacher troll
Denise
Jennifer, John, Katie, Me, Random Bingo Worker- Ha!
My Mama
Matt, Dad
Sisters
Craig & Angela
Craig & Tatum
Dad
WINNER! $99
Hoping the trolls will bring us Good Luck =)
Girls table
Guys table
Crazy Family
Normal Family
Joy, Me, Valerie
A huge thanks to my mom & sister for throwing this shin dig. They did a fantastic job & the food was delicious. I am so thankful for loving & supportive family members that can always find a reason to celebrate! Love & hugs to everyone that came. It was a memorable night!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment