...of the Holt family!
I mentioned before Christmas that I couldn't wait to introduce you- - Meet our "Sponsor Child" at 'Trees of Glory' Care Point in Ethiopia:
He is 11 years old & I will hug his neck next June on my Mission trip. I can't wait! Please be praying for him. I will have more to share once I learn more about him & what his needs are. I'm already looking forward to sending him some pictures like these of his Little Brother & Sister:
I am working on his first care package now. Some ideas are: toothbrush, beef jerky, granola bar, matchbox car, underwear, pencils, family pictures, etc. It all has to fit in one quart-size plastic bag. :) Here is a really good blog posted titled, "The Little Luxuries We Take For Granted." Who would've thought that underwear could be a luxury for some?
I am working on his first care package now. Some ideas are: toothbrush, beef jerky, granola bar, matchbox car, underwear, pencils, family pictures, etc. It all has to fit in one quart-size plastic bag. :) Here is a really good blog posted titled, "The Little Luxuries We Take For Granted." Who would've thought that underwear could be a luxury for some?


No comments:
Post a Comment