Monday, February 13, 2012

Big Bro + Lil Sis: PHOTO SHOOT

"Every baby needs a lap." -Henry Robin

There was no doubt in my mind that we would take photos of these two together.  Obviously, I want to remember our Little Girl if she returns to our Birth Parents plus if she would ever become ours through the blessing of Adoption, I didn't want to have serious regrets about the lack of Newborn Photos.  The day after these were taken, I received a note from the Birth Mom asking for photos so I was glad that they were already completed.  Once again, Bettis Photography did a great job.  We invited her & her hubby into our home as I had some props that I wasn't interested in transporting that I wanted to use.  I will only share a few since the beauty of the photographs would be seriously tarnished with a red heart on Baby Girl's face!










 

Reddington (still) springs out of bed every morning asking to see "the baby."  He is around her at all times and wants to be in the same room as her constantly. If she cries he will say, "It's ok baby. We still love you." We talk regularly about how she is "ours for today." He will say, "Why do we have a baby?" And I respond, "Because her Mama can't take care of her." And he will say, "But we can!" It is a precious relationship that we love. We are enjoying her to the fullest.

*Special thanks to Ashley for the bows. I purchased them from her etsy shop. I was wanting something "over the top" for the photos & they were perfect! Did I mention we are LOVING the pink in our house?! :)  Happy {early} Valentine's Day! We can't wait to spoil our boy tomorrow with this yummy dessert!


No comments: