...you've seen it's shadow from the sky." ~Amelia Earhart
Ok, so not quite a "photoshoot" but an impromptu photo opportunity together at the Decatur Airport. Each day of summer vacay, I like to have something planned. Ideas include: lunch w/ friends, swimming at Fairview Pool, going to the park, visiting the zoo, a stop by the Cozy Dog Drive In, a couple of shows at The Little Theatre on the Square, playing at The Children's Museum of IL, hoping to try out a new Gourmet Cupcake place in town & more! Most activities are outdoor so when I found out rain was heading our way one day last week, I decided to take the 3 kiddos (Reddington, C, & J- babysitting kids) to the Decatur Airport. Typically there are small planes that land & depart daily so I thought there might be a chance that we'd see this. Thankfully, we did! We arrived at 11:15 a.m. & about 11:45 a plane landed & about Noon a plane heading to Chicago took off. The kids loved it! Tatum, Maddix, & Ava stopped by about 10 till Noon & were able to enjoy the departure with us. It was a fun, free outing for all!
{Jillian asked to take some pictures & she actually did a pretty good job! }
I really think that Reddington will love flying when we go to San Francisco. At least, he will love seeing all the planes & pointing at each of them. :) We will definitely be back, again, to the Decatur Airport later
this summer for another adventure like this one!
this summer for another adventure like this one!


No comments:
Post a Comment