Thursday, January 9, 2014

LPL: Beth Moore

I have been a huge fan of the Bible teacher, Beth Moore, since college.  She has a way of speaking the Word & bringing it to my level.  She came to Springfield, IL for an event a couple of months ago.  I loved being able to serve, volunteer, & pray with ladies which I never had the opportunity to do when I attended an event of hers in the past.
My girlfriends & I are already looking forward to our next conference in Sept of 2014 in South Bend, Indiana.

                                  

We spotted Travis Cottrell, the Worship leader, in the Hotel Lobby & freaked out... just a little! (I asked for a photo- picture below :-)


Since I was on the core Volunteer Team, I was gifted a Bible signed by Beth.  Again, I freaked a little!
  

                                           








Group photo w/ Beth:

What an amazing weekend! 

No comments: