I will admit that I wasn't too thrilled that Reddington's Spring Program was scheduled on Mother's Day. However, It ended up working out with our plans. I was truly disappointed that I could barely see my boy. The teacher had the children stand in 2 rows, 1 row in front of the other. I will never understand that as the stage is HUGE & the children could've stood right next to each other all in the front row & every child could've been seen. I still tried to capture a few photos & didn't do a great job of that. I do love my boy & enjoyed trying to watch him on stage. One of the songs they sang was an ABC song & they did all sorts of animal sounds & actions. Too bad he didn't have much room to fully act it out. From what I could see, he was sure trying hard. Another memory that I don't want to forget... Next school year he will be at Little People's Prep School. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about this day care! I'm really excited about this change & am thrilled that Reddington & Milannah will be at the same location. That means only ONE drop off/pick up for me each day which is a first since Milannah joined our family back in January of 2011. Now that's something to celebrate!





No comments:
Post a Comment