Saturday, August 25, 2012

If The Truth Were Told...


...I'm caught up on blogging! This makes me one happy girl.  When I did traditional scrapbooking things just got out of control and I had enough paper flowers, stamps, rhinestones and ribbon to embellish a small country... & I was still months- or even years- behind.  When I decided to jump into the blogging world back in 2008 to announce our "Golden Ticket" aka Baby Holt, it was because I had to make a change from traditional scrapbooking & I knew that this would be an option.  I have never looked back & am so thankful that I can not only print the blog as a way to keep the memories for myself but also share it with family members, friends, & blog readers all over the world.  That would be impossible with a traditional album/paper/stickers scrapbook.  The biggest advantage? I'm caught up on blogging! I was never able to say that with traditional scrapbooking & I've rarely been able to say that with this but I'm so much closer to being caught up here than I ever was with scrapbook albums.  All that to say, "We Have The Golden Ticket" may be a little quiet for a bit while I prepare that little love of mine, Reddington, to go to Preschool. (Who just told me this morning, "I don't love you." Silly boy!) We have all sorts of fun things planned to kick off his first ever day of school!  I'm "that mom" that took a Personal Day from my own classroom to be a helicopter mom  in my boy's classroom.  And I can't wait!  Stay tuned for these upcoming posts:

-Annual Labor Day Getaway
-Twas The Night Before Preschool
-First Day? No Way!

I'm stoked & ready to embrace my first day of "helper & snack mom." I have some pinterest-ing to do...  So, as Mickey would say, "See you real soon!"


No comments: