Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DISNEY Part 6: Meeting Hollywood

August is here whether we like it or not & I'm still working on Disney posts from the end of May- - -
Oops!
Our final "park day" during our Orlando vacay was a day at Hollywood Studios.  Since this trip I've realized that the "magic" really is only found at Magic Kingdom.  Yes, we had a wonderful time at Hollywood Studios together but that excitement & magic just isn't the same there as it is at MK.  Regardless, we had a fun, rainy, day!  I can honestly see taking Reddington & Milannah back some day & focusing only on going to Magic Kingdom for a couple of days & maybe venturing out to Sea World with "off" days or a day of rest in between each "park day."  That would be ideal to me!


















San Francisco 











Craig & Maddix accidentally switched their ponchos  :-)








Next Up in this series = DISNEY Part 7: A Dream Come True

No comments: