Thursday, January 5, 2012

Guest Posting...

Happy Thursday! Thanks to Marci, I am guest posting today over at Overcoming Busy.  You may even spot a childhood photo of me! The lovely lady behind "Overcoming Busy" is our family friend, Marci, who says, "I have been on a quest to get the “busy” out of my life. I hope this blog will help you get the “busy” out of your life, too. Life is just too short to waste on stuff that just doesn’t matter!"  Make sure you check her out as Overcoming Busy currently has over 600 "likes" on facebook.  Hopefully I can twist her arm to do a guest post here soon!
If you are new here, feel free to leave a comment or become a follower of "We Have The Golden Ticket."  Grab a cup of hot chocolate & stay awhile. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: