Saturday, March 19, 2011

Once in a Blue Moon...

...I have to live up to my "profession" of being a Language Arts teacher.  This subject emphasizes reading & writing. Being the girl that I am, I do enjoy reading, yet I hate to spend my hard earned $ on BOOKS.  I have always been like this.  Knowing myself, I will not re-read the book after the first time.  So, it's a waste to purchase the book when I can rent it from the good 'ole library that's conveniently situated no more than 2 minutes from my house.  Unfortunately, the books on my "Reading Wish List" aren't yet available.  That leads me to my "Birthday Wish List" that contains the titles listed below:

1) Forgotten God BY: Francis Chan

2) Crazy Love BY: Francis Chan

3) Radical BY: David Platt

4) Plan B BY: Pete Wilson

5) My Quotable Kid: A Parents' Journal of Unforgettable Quotes

6) Craft Hope: Handmade Crafts

(After emailing this list to my mom she responded with: "Thanks for the suggestion for your birthday! I always feel like you girls spend your birthday $ for groceries! ugh....no fun!  xoxo Mom" My mom knows Tatum & I all too well!) 

Regardless of what titles you choose, Happy Reading from We Have The Golden Ticket!
   

No comments: