Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just Grin & Bare It...

I thought of this "genuis" idea of creating my 1st, ever, slideshow for my blog via http://www.smilebox.com/ so that I wouldn't have a Blog post consisting of 20 or 30 pics---so glad it didn't take too long to do as I realized upon completion that when I print & order this book through http://www.blurb.com/ it is impossible for a slideshow to be "printed" in an album---Oops! SO, that led me to do a regular post of my favorites :0) from our Christmas Photo Shoot w/ Lori since I do want these photos printed in our keepsake album for 2009! Nathan, Megan, Reddington, Forrest, Cathy, Craig, Tatum, Maddix, Ava
Christmas Card Pic Below {1 of 2}
Tons of fun w/ the lollipops!
Us: Favorite #1
Favorite #2
Favorite #3
Christmas Card Pic Below {2 of 2}
My favorite elf...
We had so much fun taking all of these photos.
This was our 1st successful photo shoot as a family of 9, thanks to Lori! Remember the reason for the season!

No comments: