Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"It's A Wonderful Life..."

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, 'thank you,'
that would suffice."
~Meister Eckhart
As you can expect, I have never had more of a heart of gratitude or thankfulness than this year: Reddington's 1st Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for the many blessings the Lord has given our family that we do not deserve. This past year has been unforgettable, to say the least. Thanksgiving Stop #1: Nathan's Parents Home
Finally, a little smile!
Gpa Dave
Redd & Dasani
The Holt Boys
Reddington about to enjoy his first taste of a "Thanksgiving Feast"
Abi & Dayton
Reddington is starting to enjoy getting into things, opening drawers, trying to 'pull up' etc...
Thanksgiving Stop #2: The Bettis Bunch
Olivia (above) Bridgett (Below)
Dear Carter Ace: Thank you for getting me a turkey shirt to match yours. I love it! I wish our moms could've taken a picture of us together. Hope you had a yummy 1st Thanksgiving!
Love, Reddington
Nathan & Ava {She wasn't sure what to think! Ha!}
Thanksgiving Stop #3: My Parents Home
My Dad, Grandpa Bill, Uncle Trav
4 Generations
Cousins
Maddix & Tatum
We hope everyone enjoyed celebrating Thanksgiving with their families... we sure did!

No comments: