Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome Home, Reddington!

My OB/GYN: Dr. Morisetty Proud Grandparents Nathan & Brandon + Reddington & Cruz = Playmates!
The hospital's Pediatrician, Dr. Martin, informed us on Saturday around 11:30 A.M. that Reddington would be released to go home! We were so happy to leave the hospital. Dr. Morisetty had released me the night before, if I was ready, but we knew the baby had to stay 48 Hours from birth. Dr. Martin said that Reddington was doing great. His Bilirubin/Jaundice Number was 5.2 & had to be under 10 so he passed with flying colors...the first of many "tests" he will pass in his lifetime!
Daddy's Favorite
Mommy's Favorite
Are you looking at me?
"Baby Holt" now has a name!
My parents stopped by about 10 minutes after Dr. Martin left so we were excited to share our news that we were leaving the hospital after 3 nights & 4 days! We were given our "Steak Dinner" for lunch after our visitors: Joy & Brad (from East Peoria, IL!) and Christina & Caleb (from Indiana!) left & my parents kept an eye on Reddington while we ate (quickly!) We were so ready to leave but I think Reddington is awfully comfy in Mimi's arms in the photo above...
Daddy is so good at taking care of his "son" (That sounds so sophisticated! :-)
HoltFam3 We were blessed with TONS of visitors to the hospital -- which we adored-- so that we could introduce Mr. Reddington. I did take quite a few photos, but can't post all of them, & I don't want anyone to feel left out! So, for these first few posts I tried to stick to the little guy & proud parents. Hope you understand!

No comments: