Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Golden Ticket Has Arrived!

Our Golden Ticket is a Mister! *Reddington Forrest Holt *February 5, 2009 *9:48 A.m. *7 Pounds, 13 Ounces *21.5 Inches *After 26 Hours of intense Contractions & Dilated to a 5, Reddington Forrest Holt was born via C-Section due to lack of progress & exhaustion on my end... That turned out to be a 'blessing in disguise' since his umbilical cord was actually wrapped around his neck which is what we now know was causing a slight dip in his heart rate during labor. I am actually speechless as to what to include on this Post. It's about 4:25 A.M. on Friday & after a quick visit from the nurses I realized that on Reddington' s BIRTHday I didn't do any type of post, even with just the details, so I thought I'd at least post that info. *Photos: I will hopefully get to photos later today... We have had a lot of visitors & a lot of cuddling with Reddington which has led to zero time for Blog posting :-) *Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for every Congratulations, phone call, gift, text message, and flower bouquet that has been sent our way to welcome Baby Reddington into this world. You all have been very encouraging & helped to make our day even brighter! I am in awe at the faithfulness of our friends & family to check in on us, ask what we need, & being willing to entertain any request we've had. You all are such a blessing to us~ Nathan & I have talked many times about how we have "THE BEST friends & Family" *If anyone out there in Blog World wouldn't mind, I would love to have someone look at and compare the Survery Results on the last post & tell me the Winner for each question~ Thank you to everyone that "cast their vote" Your comments were oh, so fun, to read & helped me take my mind off of things during the labor process. *Well, I think it's time to count sheep & get in a few more hours of rest before our day begins as a family of 3, which I'm anxious for! There can't be anything better than introducing Reddington to our visitors & spending time with everyone while loving on our little miracle...A Baby Changes Everything...

No comments: