Saturday, December 7, 2013

2013 Christmas Card *Photo Shoot

Anyone that's around Milannah for a significant amount of time will see her little diva/princess/daddy's girl side come out.  WELL>>>> I NEVER expected her behavior at our photo shoot with Bettis Photography even though it was outside & it was cold.  She cried the entire time & wanted to held because she was cold! I had no idea what to do with her reaction.  Then, Reddington started saying he was cold.  I wanted to disappear! We finally got a few smiles out of her when we tickled her.  It was exhausting! That being said, I LOVE our cards this year.  I think it's just the fact that it is truly us--- at this time of our lives with 2 littles who choose not to cooperate most of the time. Ha!
I used the 3 pictures below to create a collage on the postcard.
Enjoy & Merry Christmas!




Our card:
FRONT


BACK
(With our return address taken off)


No comments: