Thursday, October 10, 2013

Meal Swap Mondays


On the 2nd & 4th Mondays of the month I do this amazing thing called, "Meal Swap Monday."  It has truly been a blessing to our family! I hosted it recently & we all enjoyed this center piece.  I served delicious Cinnamon Rolls & a couple of other snacks. 
Since I'm in 2 groups, I make 10 family servings of 2 different freezer meals each month.  I then meet up with the other ladies & we "swap" 9 of each of our meals, leaving 1 of the servings at home to enjoy with our own family.  Therefore, you cook a couple of times a month but actually have up to 20 meals in your freezer at a time.  It is AMAZING! It is cost effective & exposes us to different foods that I may not prepare for us.  I'm loving it! 
Jennifer from "The Francis Family" mentioned her meal swap here.  This is similar to what we do! 




1 comment:

The NV Mingays said...

That sounds like a fabulous idea - hope to implement it someday. :)