Monday, September 16, 2013

Pre-K Interview... {Round 2}

Flashback to 2012: 1st Day of Pre-K
Last Interview: March 2012


It's "Interview Time" with Reddington...It's been way too long so here we go!
What is your favorite color? "Red"

What do you think about Milannah being at your school? "It's cool. School cool!"

Who is your best friend? "I don't remember. But, I got friends I just don't remember!"

What is your favorite animal? "Every single animal, actually.  My favorite bird is flamingo."

What do you want to be when you grow-up? "Ironman"

What do you like to watch on t.v.? "Monster Trucks & cool guys & cowboys."

What makes you happy? "Watching movies with my Dad downstairs & the movie theatre makes me really happy."

What makes you cry? "When someone gets killed, you know over here on Main Street. That's where someone got dead..B.G..that's why I cry..B.G.. love you, miss you."
Back story: A couple of weeks ago a pastor, B.G. Nevitt, was killed in a motorcycle accident.  He wasn't our pastor but the pastor of GT Church. I guess we've talked about this quite a bit! I'm very surprised at his answer for this.  

What is your favorite food to eat? "Applesauce, Macaroni -n- Cheese, Peanut Butter & Jelly"

What toys do you like to play? "Cowboys, horses, chipmunks, monkeys, alligators"

Who do you love? "Mama, my family, everyone, Nana, Papa, Mimi, Papa, B.G."

What is your favorite part of school? "Centers"

What are you learning at school? "O" & "I"


What did you eat? "I just eat it. I don't look at it."

Who are your teachers? "Mrs. Marcia & Mrs. Stacey"

Did you have fun at school? "Yeah, all day fun at school..sometimes I get in trouble."

How should you behave at school? "Good.  Listens & no hit, don't punch, & no punching."

*The rest of Reddington & Milannah's  "Back to School" photo shoot will be coming eventually... enjoy the sneak peek above! 

1 comment:

The NV Mingays said...

That's hilarious! My favorites are that he wants to be Ironman when he grows up (B wants to be Spiderman) and that he just eats, he doesn't look at it. :) Great post!