Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Break Round Up {Hodge Podge OVERLOAD}

I mentioned here that I would do a Spring Break Re-cap post after our amazing 10 days off.  I am thrilled to say that we didn't get to each & every one of the projects that I planned! That probably sounds strange, because I prepared more than we had time to do, but I'm ok with that.  We filled our time with other events & people that we love which made it a wonderful week that was good for my soul.


Easter Party Day:



Fun with Glue: Letter E 

Making Bunny Bribes:




 Dying Easter Eggs:




Painting Time:



Mother's Day Gifts: 


I'm so glad that I thought to start the painting projects over Spring Break.  Reddington actually worked on them a couple of different times.  He didn't have the concentration to start & finish in 1 sitting so this worked out great because we weren't in any rush to finish!

DQ: Play Time & Ice Cream Sandwich:


Every single day was sunny. We sure enjoyed wearing our shades & playing outside!


Our 1st Decatur IL Mom's Event at the DISC:

Annual Visit:


See you next year, Spring Break! 
Up Next: Francesca Battistelli/The Afters Concert

No comments: