A long time ago I posted our Master Suite as part of Kelly's Korner's "Show Us Your Life." For whatever reason, the pictures were small & unfortunately, I am unable to enlarge them. So, even though the room has had very few changes, I'm going to re-post with better photos as part of this series and add this under my "Home Tour" section on the blog. The main colors are: navy, light blue, hot pink, teal, & zebra stripe. I still LOVE it & am not interested in making any changes anytime soon! It is not spacious but does have room for our King-size bed, 1 dresser, a few decorations & has a small half bath attached to it. I do love having a bathroom attached. A friend of mine from church,
Katrina, painted the awesome canvas above our bed. I couldn't believe how it brought EVERYTHING together. She is a rock star! She has also painted a couple of other things around the house. She's always up to the challenge and very reasonably priced. She is a Graphic Designer by day & an artist by night.
We have a few wedding photos up & I am glad we do. I feel like our kids have taken over the picture frames in the rest of the house! {grin}
Wedding Invitation framed, Entrance to half bath:
Half Bath:
NEXT UP in the Home Tour Series: Kitchen/Dining Room {Funky}
No comments:
Post a Comment