My sister-in-law insisted on spoiling Baby Girl & me with a little "Sprinkle." Although I appreciated the gesture, I insisted on a "Meet & Greet" only considering she is our foster daughter & her time with us is unknown. I was thrilled for everyone to meet her but did not want friends & family to buy gifts for us. A few
pink gifts still made an appearance. :) The event was adorable & I matched the colors perfectly (pink & turquoise) without trying. I even scored some of the cute decor for the
new Nursery. She did a great job & I loved seeing everyone & introducing them to Little Sis. I should mention that even though there's no evidence, Baby Girl WAS at the event. She slept most of the time in her carrier & I got a handful of pictures of her with relatives. Since each one would need to be edited, I chose to only include the photos below. :)
(Of all times, I forgot my camera- I was so bummed. These were all taken on my phone.)
No comments:
Post a Comment