(Final Christmas 2010 Post 2 of 2) On Christmas Day we traveled to Aunt Sheri's house to enjoy the Bettis family. Everyone gathers to celebrate Jesus' birthday together. Cousin Anna was in town from Arizona so that made the get-together even more special. Nathan, Reddington, & I then celebrated Christmas with my immediate family at my mom's. We played games, napped, opened presents, ate, & relaxed. As you can see in the photo above, one of Reddington's favorite gifts was his John Deere boots from Papa & Mimi!
Miss Ava
Brock, Nathan, Ryan, & Andrew
"Littlest Cousins" (Dasani, Ava, Redd, Dayton)
Anna, Abi, Me, Steph
Silly MGP! Mimi asked him to try on his new shorts & he did- right over his pajamas :)
As you can tell, I don't focus on taking pics on Christmas Day. I would rather just enjoy. Having two stops to make with a 1-year-old is plenty. Since we've already taken Christmas Pics with Lori I feel content with the amount of photos that we have of our boy & our family at this time of year. I made the decision on Christmas day that I would relax & take in my boys' 2nd Christmas & that's what I did. I LOVED not being stressed trying to get the right "shot." Thank you to all of our families that made Christmas 2010 special for Reddington & for us. We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment