Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ladies Night Out: Accessory & Purse Exchange

“I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little – if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny. And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” ~Coco Chanel
I hosted an Accessory & Purse Exchange at Spitler Woods in MTZ. I made the decorations & some goodies to sell which are pictured below. Over 20 gals came & it was a great time!
Dad graciously offered to help me unload & set up. He was a lifesaver!
N & R stopped by for a few!
I decorated Summer pitchers & glasses to match with beads. I sold some items to help pay for the event!
Heather, Me, Kelly, Amy
Abi, Steph
Steph, Katie, Tracy
Jan, Janae, Me, Steph
Example of the tanks I added the ruffle to!
Megan, Debbie, Gma B, Anna
I didn't get pics of all the ladies because I was too busy mingling, eating, & coordinating the exchange. Thanks to all of the ladies that came & participated in this Ladies Night Out!

No comments: