"The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility & the wings of independence." ~Denis Waitley
I am thrilled to say that as of today, at 14 months old, my boy has hit a major "milestone." He is officially WALKING! For close to two months he has been taking steps here & there, & for the past couple of weeks he has been increasing from 2-3 steps at a time to 8-10 steps at a time. Therefore, I have been hesitant to say that he is officially "walking." Today has been different~ He has been walking all over the playroom at his babysitter's house which she has never commented on before. Also, tonight he walked about half way across the living room, fell down, & got back up by himself & continued walking. I know that he is going to embrace this new independence he has found & I'm so happy for him. That's my boy! Way to go, Reddington! Happy Earth Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment